LAHORE – Within the gentle of WHO and Pakistan authorities directives relating to preventive measures to fight coronavirus pandemic, Pakistan Hockey Federation has postponed all district and nationwide degree Tournaments/Actions of March and April 2020.
Coaching plans has been despatched to gamers in order that they may proceed particular person coaching of their dwelling, stated a spokesman of the PHF right here on Tuesday.
“The plan includes details about physical training, hockey skills and diet, which has been communicated through Whatsapp and email. The team management including coaches, assistant coaches and physical trainers would be responsible to implement the training plan by keeping in touch with players regularly”, he stated including “ The precautionary decision has been made to better protect the health and safety of the players, officials and staff”.
He stated the workplaces of The PHF have been urged to take precautionary measures and observe normal suggestions to stop an infection unfold embrace common hand washing, masking mouth and nostril when coughing and sneezing, avoiding shut contact with anybody displaying signs of respiratory sickness comparable to coughing and sneezing.
PSL 2020 postponed for indefinite interval amid … 12:18 PM | 17 Mar, 2020
KARACHI – Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) on Tuesday postponed Pakistan Tremendous League (PSL) for indefinite interval …
Within the meantime, the PHF has suggested everybody in workplace to keep away from shaking palms and make a secure distance whereas speaking to one another.
- Wash your palms usually with cleaning soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds
- Keep away from touching your eyes, nostril, and mouth with unwashed palms
- Keep away from shut contact with sick individuals
- Keep away from journey in case you are sick
- When you’ve got a cough or fever, then search medical evaluate
- Keep dwelling when you find yourself sick
- Clear and disinfect steadily touched objects and surfaces